Wisconsin Help for Homeowners (WHH) is a new statewide program that can help with overdue bills like mortgage payments, property taxes, and utilities. The program is open to individuals and families who live in Wisconsin with overdue housing-related bills, both with and without a mortgage, who meet income and other eligibility requirements, and have experienced a qualified economic hardship since January 21, 2020. All information regarding the WHH program can be found online at www.homeownerhelp.wi.org
What can WHH help with?
WHH can provide:
- Utility and Home Energy Payments
- Help with Mortgage Payments and Other Household Bills
- Services to help you stay in your home
Who can Apply for WHH?
- If you are a Wisconsin homeowner living in a:
- Single-family home
- Factory-built home
- You have been financially impacted since January 21, 2020.
- Your household income is at or below 100% of the county median.
To learn more about the WHH program, please review this list of FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.